(Originally posted 9/17/13) Just a quick update on my Retribution army. As some of you may know, I'm very excited to finish this project so I can get started on others. What you may not know is that I'm very much enjoying finishing up this army, especially now that I'm on the last model and I've made some headway on my airbrush talents. First, the last two models require little to no white paint (thank jeebus). Second I've found the miniatures-sweet-spot I've been attempting to get to for over a year as far as dilution, PSI and airflow all finally matching up to where I want them. More on that in a later post. For now, I'll show you what's been accomplished. Pictures after the jump.
For the Griffon's blade I went a little cinematic; acting as if the blade is making contact with an object/enemy via the power streaks being condensed more so than the other member of the battlegroup's blades:
And the last model for my 15pt army:
And that's it for this post. Hope you're enjoying the progress.