June 18, 2015

Shout Out: Our Gaming Group
(And My 200th Post!)

I've had this post in editing status for a few years now and realized I hadn't done anything with it about a month ago. Well, being so close to 200 posts, I thought I'd wait and have this be that 200th post. Plus a couple of days ago was National Best Friends Day or some bullshit, so it's a theme or something. Anyway, this is a shout out to my group of gaming buddies. These days we play DnD more than anything else, but our gaming, painting, rule-creating and conversion collective résumé is quite impressive. More after the jump.

Since I started this post...god only knows how many years ago, a lot of these pics are of much earlier work from all of them and myself, but they're still great pieces. Enjoy!:
To many more years, friends.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment