November 8, 2010

So... Very... Close...

It's been brought to my attention that I haven't put out an update in a while, and all of the fans out there (or at least two that I know of) are eager for more of "The Pro". My ego knows no bounds. So, what update do I have for you all? Outside of the FanDex, not much. Oddly enough Minecraft has been taking up my painting time, and if you value yours don't click on that link. But anywho, the FanDex. I'm happy to report, we're close...
So... Very... Close...

It's been more than half of a year's journey on this thing I'm slowly beginning to hate as it consumes my life, but there looks to be solid light at the end of the tunnel. I truly hate to put anything in stone here, but you guys have been waiting a while, so I'll level with you.

Barring any unforeseen issues, the AdMech 5th Edition FanDex should be open to the public starting Wednesday, November 17th. The playtesting has been smooth, the collaborating has been constant and the changes are getting smaller and smaller. This will by no means be a finished product, it will simply be entering open-beta. And I'm counting on the community to finish this thing up with me! That's right, I'm looking at you guys. Yeah, you. With the hat.

So stay tuned in and as always, upper right hand corner yada yada click yada yada.

Later (or sooner) days.

2 comments:

  1. So excited! This is going to be the greatest Codex since sliced bread! (Sliced Bread was a first edition Codex. It had a strong following, but GW found it to be unbalanced and wrote it out of the continuity.)

    Everyone who likes Mechanicus and Adeptus is going to want this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should go into marketing, sir.

    ReplyDelete