April 16, 2015

Transfinite Emergence Projector & Permutation Servitors Complete
(Try Saying That Five Times Fast)

Whew, just like its name, this project was a bit exhausting. I would have had it finished a week earlier, but I ran out of the base coat for the bases and with this army, a lot of paint is required for the bases (all of this is pictured after the jump). I haven't made a habit of progress shots in a long while, but with this one it had so many stops and starts it really didn't bother me to take a few pics along the way.

So a few key points:
Almost Ran Out Of Cork

So... Many... Pieces...

Really Pleased With Myself For Saving Every Large Gear And Clock-Part I Could Find Over The Years

Not Pleased With Myself For Not Realizing How Low I Was On Tinny Tin Basecoat Paint
(AKA The Peak Of Frustration)

And now, the finished products:

Until Next Time

No comments:

Post a Comment