December 31, 2014

Exulon Thexis Complete

It's been a long time coming. With the holidays and everything else that life involves, it's taken quite a while, but the Cephalyx 15pt unit is finished. Thexis was the last model I needed to finish, and boy did it take me a while with distractions galore. Now it's time to move on to the next project, which I'm anxious to start back up (more on that at a later date). For now, enjoy pictures of the finished product after the jump.

There's a subtle transition from top to bottom on this brain-container's cloak that goes from black to a deep purple that is a little hard to see with my cellphone camera, but the rest is more or less what it looks like in person. The bronze of his mechanics is a grey base, bronze layer, gold drybrush and a heavy purple wash that I really like.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment