Harlequin novel where a Shadowseer pumped narcotics into a large area causing others to hallucinate was a driving force behind this finished product from the transition of colors, to the spotted effects, to the teal hallucinogenic smoke pumping out; it was all new to me as I went along and I'm lucky as hell it turned out as well as it did. More pics after the jump.
The blending work was a real challenge as I paint models in pieces and, once finished, I piece it all together. I made guess-work of where the black-to-dark-purple-to-purple-to-green transitions would occur on the whole thing. Again...lucky.
Until next time.