Holy mother of... So I finally finished the test model for my Harlequin army and tesus jits that took a while. I'm overly pleased with how she turned out, but the fact that I have seven more to do is pretty bittersweet. A majority of the time spent on the model was with the diamond patterns on the leg, chest and arm, but the rest went by far quicker. Anyway, more pics after the jump. Enjoy!
Once I was finished with the diamond design I decided against doing shading and highlighting on the pattern because...well, I was 6 hours in and all I had to show for it were diamonds. Now that it's finished I'm sad I didn't bother, but I'm far more glad with the end result. Don't expect highlighting and shading on the diamond pattern for any other model in the army.