With trying to find a new place to live combined with regular life, I haven't had much time to paint. I have managed to finish two more Harlequins, though, and so far I'm happy with the results. (The area where I setup my lightbox is currently without power, so you'll have to settle for this terrible pic.) There's only three more in this troupe and luckily I've finished all of the diamond patterns for the rest!
Holy mother of... So I finally finished the test model for my Harlequin army and tesus jits that took a while. I'm overly pleased with how she turned out, but the fact that I have seven more to do is pretty bittersweet. A majority of the time spent on the model was with the diamond patterns on the leg, chest and arm, but the rest went by far quicker. Anyway, more pics after the jump. Enjoy!